STAYING SAFE ON A TRAINING BIKE
Even little cyclists need a helmet. With the Smiley 2.1 the first excursions with the training bike become a safe thing.
The one who practises early will become a master. This wisdom also applies to cycling, of course. Of course, when the future winners of major cycling tours speed through the area on their wheels, their safety is particularly important.
Our children's helmet Smiley 2.1 protects the head of the little ones reliably against falls and unavoidable collisions. This is ensured by our innovative safety technology as well as our many years of experience. Because the well-being of the children is very important to us.
- In-Mold for a hard-wearing, flat connection to the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Good visibility thanks to highly luminescent reflectors
- Integrated LED light in the adjustment wheel for increased safety in darkness or dawn/dusk
- Size adjustment with a full ring made from especially hard-wearing and mouldable plastic for optimum stability and form fitting
- Excellent ventilation with 8 air inlets with fly net
- Integrated fly net
- Zoom Evo Kids – precise adjustment system
- Colour-coordinated soft straps that are simple to fit thanks to practical sliders